Tuesday, April 14, 2020

NY Yankees - New Era 59FIFTY fitted hat with removable logos

new york yankees MLB 59 fifty new era fitted hat removable logos very rare
   My brother gave me this fitted New Era hat as a gift,  about 10 years ago. He bought it from a store in Athens, Greece. It is special for me beacause it was the first hat in my 59FIFTY collection, plus it's very hard to find this one out in stores right now. It has got three removable logos as you can see, so there are several options in wearing it as far as the look/style is concerned. It's like having four (or more) different hats! I looked everywhere but I didn't find any information about this, such as the collection in which this was in, the price of it, the available colours etc. If anyone knows something, please tell me.


The front two pannels and the upvisor
are made of fabric suitable for "sticking"
the logos on it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment